Monday, May 7, 2012

10 Days of SWTOR Screenshots: Bugs

Going Commando started a lovely craze where each day we're supposed to post a screenshot (or two) with a given theme.

Or, at least, its such a good idea I couldn't pass it up.

Much like the velociraptors in Jurassic Park, I like testing walls for weaknesses. I one day hope to break through them and find a nommable dev. This one (from EV, I think) gave a nice photo opportunity. I wish I had a screenshot from the hole in KP's walls that could be used to force pull others to their doom. Not that I ever did that to our guild's operative DPS after he ganked my alt...

I love keeping my camera zoomed miles away, so every now and again I find myself staring out into the depths of space.


This is from Coruscant, if I remember right.

It does bring up a pet peeve of mine. You know those sci-fi plot lines where someone can't interact with matter or turns into a ghost? (WARNING: that link goes to TV tropes, the death of all internet productivity.) Why can they walk upstairs?

2 comments: