Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stockpile Augments for 1.2?



Over on the official forums, Georg Zoeller confirmed that we won't be getting a new tier of augments with 1.2. This leaves the current top-tier augments with +28 to a stat as the best in game.

Fantastic news. I can run the 340 slicing missions to stockpile enough augments to cover the slots I know I can crit-craft (helm / chest / legs / weapon) and those I'm hopeful a mechanism will open up for (gloves / boots / belt / wrist). And I can do this without worrying that 1.2 will make them obsolete.

If any item comes up short, this is the current list of which profession crafts each augment:
  • Armormechs: Aim, Cunning, Shield, and Absorb Augments.
  • Armstechs: Endurance, Surge, Critical, Accuracy, and Power Augments.
  • Synthweavers: Strength, Willpower, Defense, Alacrity, and Presence Augments.

For a bonus of between +112 and 224 to a stat of my choosing, on equipment with a wide range of looks, I say that gear is getting nicely buffed next patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment